Friday, December 12, 2014

this is all about me ^_^

-click on picture to zoom-
hey hello there..yup..you are in my blog of course...so for this entry i prefer to write in english as told by my lecturer as an individual assignment for subject STID1103 computer application in management..in this entry i will tell about my personal information as a Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) student..but i am not very good in writing in english, so i'm sorry if i use broken english..hope you will understand..hehe..
okey..first of all..my name is Muhammad Amirul Hafizi B. Alias..my matric number is 215455..you can find me on the UUM portal..i studied in Bachelor of Communication and i was a final year student..for now i live at DPP EON..i'm from Terengganu..so when i speak,most of my words end with "g"..hehe..emm..i describe myself as a very friendly person (because i like to speak to anybody even i didn't know them), a talkative person,nice (haha) and i like to make friend with student from others country..so for now i have many friends like from china, palestin (Gaza), somalia, indonesia, and america..so a few of them i know because i'm doing my assignment like i have to interview foreigner..and some of them i know when i join a program..so it is good for me because i can learn their culture when we talk each others..okey,enough about that..em..in UUM, i am very active in martial art..i have joined Persatuan Silat Gayong Serantau UUM club and i was a former exco of this club..and every week (monday night) i will come to foyer library to practice silat with my friends..and now i have become a senior in this club so i have to train the juniors that join silat..now, we are like a family..we called it "gayong family"..so i think thats all for now..i dont know what to write down anymore..but dont worry..i will update this entry when i got new idea of what i want to tell you guys..thank you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...